Are you looking for a part-time position where you can utilize your data entry skills? Then set your sights on a career in our fast-paced environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and our auction categories include coins, sports, comics, historical, entertainment and music… and many more!
SUMMARY: Responsible for intensive data entry and maintaining client lists.
***this is a part-time position***
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage mail list requests
- Add/update clients, create reports, process manual change requests, ISI requests, consolidations, and shop emails
- Manage list entries
- Update manual lists, bidder/show cards, and verify sales tax information from bidder cards
- Manage surveys
- Receive and sort, copy and deliver within 24 hours, verify client information, manage survey entries via web, manage survey winner letters and prizes, and responsible for appropriate storage
- Add new clients and updates, verify client information for Magazine Project
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 2+ years of data entry experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with and a high willingness to learn
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to withstand long periods of sitting, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 8-12 hours on a daily basis. Individual may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE