Seeking the perfect part-time position to be part of an innovative and cutting-edge team? Then set your sights on this unique opportunity! Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and our auction categories include coins, sports, comics, historical, entertainment and music… and many more!
SUMMARY: Responsible for working with our in-house eCommerce and IT departments to generate detailed requirements documents to conduct A/B tests geared toward increasing conversions, prosecuting a thorough testing regimen during implementation and roll-out, and then analyzing the results to formulate the next plan of action.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the development and implementation of content on company website and related products
- Develop A/B tests to increase conversion rates
- Perform detailed web analytics to gauge the success of our efforts
- Appreciate the complex nature of business issues and combines insights with other relevant perspectives to deliver well- rounded business development proposals
- Collaborate with eCommerce and IT Departments
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 2+ years of experience as a Content Specialist
- Basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 required
- Knowledge of SEO and content effect is highly preferred
- Use of a web analytics package is a must, Adobe Site Catalyst preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This position is part-time and will work remotely.
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE