Set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
Responsible for processing incoming consignments and communicating the status with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process incoming consignments accurately and efficiently, including:
- Opening packages
- Labeling and verifying contents of packages
- Creating an electronic report for the consignment
- Communicate with clients in all aspects of the consignment
- Research the status of consignments
- Return client material
- Perform department-wide inventories of consignment material
- Assemble client information packets
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Assist with Consignment Directors responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years related experience and/or training
- Experience in a customer service position or industry
- Interest in collectibles or numismatics is a plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and pay great attention to detail
- Individual may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This position may require overnight travel based on business needs.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers.