Are you a motivated salesperson with a general knowledge of U.S coinage? Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 40 years of longevity is expanding and hiring in our Dallas office to meet growing business needs. We are seeking ambitious candidates who will bring their excellent reputation, business ethics, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and knowledge to represent Heritage in the best light.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Build and maintain client list
- Travel to coin shows
- Organize and sell coin inventory
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in selling U.S. Coins
- Requires a good general knowledge of Numismatics, sales, negotiation, and trading
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
Individual must have strong verbal and writing skills. Individual may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE