Do you have logistics and inventory skills? Then set your sights on a career in our fast-paced environment.
Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Assist in daily operations, logistics execution, and all tasks related to inventory management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with warehouse organization, issues and cleanliness
- Help assemble wine into lots and assists in inventory and cataloging of fine wines
- Coordinate shipping inbound arrangements
- Pull, prepare, and package purchased single or consolidated orders for carrier delivery.
- Coordinate and participate in pick- up and delivery arrangements
- Handle customer services issues and troubleshoots shipping and delivery problems
- Operate a forklift in loading and unloading wine deliveries
- Assist in photography of wines
- May travel to pick up higher value collections
- Transport wine between North Hollywood and Beverly Hills locations
Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Must have a high school diploma
- Minimum 2+ years of shipping experience in a warehouse environment
- Wine knowledge not necessary; moderate interest in wine highly recommended
Must have basic knowledge of computer skills, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be highly detail oriented, have a very high level of service and interaction with clients, and a history of follow-through.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver License.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to repeatedly lift 40 to 70 pounds for approximately 8-10 hours on a daily basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and work extended hours nights and weekends due to tight deadlines and/or overnight travel, if necessary.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE