Do you have logistics and inventory skills? Then set your sights on a career in our fast-paced environment.
Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more!
Assist in daily operations, logistics execution, and all tasks related to inventory management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with warehouse organization, issues and cleanliness
- Help assemble wine into lots and assists in inventory and cataloging of fine wines
- Coordinate shipping inbound arrangements
- Pull, prepare, and package purchased single or consolidated orders for carrier delivery.
- Coordinate and participate in pick- up and delivery arrangements
- Handle customer services issues and troubleshoots shipping and delivery problems
- Operate a forklift in loading and unloading wine deliveries
- Assist in photography of wines
- May travel to pick up higher value collections
- Transport wine between North Hollywood and Beverly Hills locations
- Other duties may be assigned
Must have a high school diploma; minimum 2+ years of shipping experience in a warehouse environment. Wine knowledge not necessary; moderate interest in wine highly recommended.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Must have basic knowledge of computer skills, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be highly detail oriented, have a very high level of service and interaction with clients, and a history of follow-through.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver License.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to repeatedly lift 40 to 70 pounds for approximately 8-10 hours on a daily basis. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and work extended hours nights and weekends due to tight deadlines and/or overnight travel, if necessary.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE