Do you have a strong passion for Luxury Accessories? This part-time internship position will help unpack, tag, and enter property information into the database. Immediate start Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 6 PM. Fridays as needed
. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Studied knowledge of key luxury brands and styles, especially Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton
- 2+ years working in luxury accessories, preferably in a similar capacity i.e. condition reporting or writing content for e-commerce
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and readiness to take on additional assignments as they arise, including those outside specific job description
- Team oriented with strong communication skills and diligent follow-through
- Comfortable with light physical labor like lifting boxes, packing and unpacking shipment, setting up for events and previews
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
- Computer competency and comfort in learning new programs
- Immediate start Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 6 PM. Fridays as needed.
Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE