Are you a talented Digital Photography Retoucher who is proficient in color correction, image enhancement, and retouching? Then set your sights in our photography department. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more!
This position is in a high volume catalog environment with extremely tight turnaround times. Candidates must submit a portfolio or examples of their work in order to be in consideration.
Responsible for performing photo retouching and color correction on product/still life images in a high volume catalog environment
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Color correct images for precise product matching
- Proof to web and print proficiently from RGB to CMYK using Epson printers
- Utilize masking, selections, adjustment layers, custom curves, channels and Layer masks
- Demonstrate highest quality skills in recognizing color, understanding retouching language.
- Using automated workflow system
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years of photo retouching, color correction, and image manipulation,
or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Ecommerce Photo Production a plus
- Expert level in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Proficiency in RGB workflow
- High level experience with color correction, image enhancement, and retouching
- Willingness to take direction and collaborate with creative teams to accomplish team's vision.
- Direct experience with wide format digital printers a plus
- A high level of initiative in problem-solving and interaction with on-site clients
- Ability to work well in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, results-oriented, and proactive
- Organized, methodical and detail oriented
- Ability to partner well with cross-functional team members
- Excels independently and in a team setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Individual must be able to work with unique personalities in a high volume catalog environment with extremely tight turnaround times. Must be available to work overtime and/or weekends with the ability to maintain an established work schedule.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE