Do you have strong Social Media strategy expertise? Then apply for our Social Media Specialist in our fast-paced environment! Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is the #1 Collectibles Auctioneer in the world with multiple auction categories including luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more!
Heritage’s Social Media Specialist will implement the company’s Social Media strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Preparing and deploying social media content to support and enhance the organization's brand and operations.
- Monitors, posts to, and analyzes social media channels to build a community of followers and enhance engagement.
- Create, curate, and publish relevant content to a variety of social outlets.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- A bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience required.
- Experience with social media marketing in corporate marketing. Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives
- The position requires excellent writing and editing skills and ability to engage and grow audience on social media platforms.
Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at HA.com/Careers