Do you have a passion for marketing, sales data analysis, collectibles, and customer satisfaction? Heritage Auctions the world’s largest collectibles auction house, and our auction categories include coins, sports, comics, historical, jewelry, modern & contemporary art, illustration art, decorative arts, entertainment and music… and many more
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
We are currently seeking a qualified collectibles expert/hobbyist to handle our Amazon and eBay product marketing and listings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying, cataloging, and posting collectibles on eBay & Amazon
- Inventing and testing new marketing initiatives
- Surveying customers and inventing new marketing approaches
- Analyzing sales data to grow sales and profits
- Communicating with collectors to answer questions regarding the items listed
- Interfacing with other departments to collect material for sale
- General administrative and clerical responsibilities
- Creativity, marketing flair and inventiveness
- Excellent writing and customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (Word Processing, Excel, Scanning, etc.)
- Experience managing product listings on eBay (or other shopping portals) with extremely favorable feedback ratings
- A broad general knowledge of the collectibles industry (coins, movie posters, sports collectibles and/or celebrity memorabilia) is a plus
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and manage productivity
Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE