Do you have a gift for addressing client inquiries and concerns over the phone?Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment .Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for handling and documenting incoming client calls, processing payments, resolving client concerns, and placing client catalog orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all phone calls and payments in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner
- Meticulously document all phone calls into client database system
- Provide follow-up as necessary to ensure inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely manner
- Process payments, including documentation of all payment information into our client database system with great attention to detail
- Manage client catalog orders and incoming auction bids
- Work extended hours and weekends at least twice a month (required)
Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required
- Must have 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional client service skills
: Multilingual a plus.
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Training will last approximately 4-6 weeks. Temporary schedule will be set from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
and will shift to 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
once training has been completed. CSRs will be required to work from 8 AM – 6 PM on Mondays
following Signature auctions twice a month.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE