The Heritage Auctions Design Team is passionate about building world-class enterprise solutions. We are on a mission to equip our company employees with productive tools that innovate the way they do business to deliver amazing client experiences. Our success has come from a design-driven focus while tearing down silos and collaborating with employees from all areas of the company.
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
As a UX Designer on the Digital Commerce Team, you will work with the stakeholders and product owners, web producers, graphic design specialists, web developers, mobile app developers and project managers to create productive business solutions. You will identify opportunities for improvement, mature ideas, advocate for client needs, and champion design from research through product delivery. Design at Heritage is a human-centered approach focused on curious research and passionate problem solving. Design solutions are negotiated out of user needs, data insights, business goals, and industry standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Focus on both attention to detail and high level strategy thinking.
- Love being the champion for business workflow and solution improvements.
- Feel comfortable presenting designs and explaining decisions.
- Be a great storyteller who can tailor communication with clients, developers, or executives.
- Have exceptional time management abilities to juggle many different projects at once.
- Aid in creating enterprise solutions of the highest quality with a focus on productivity increases.
- Be an advocate of client needs through product development.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards for consistent experiences across solutions.
- Utilize various fidelity design tools such as whiteboards, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Negotiate requirements among different stakeholders.
- Constantly find ways to improve design and development practices.
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating involvement at all phases of product lifecycles.
- Knowledge of design best practices and trends.
- Ability to break complex problems into simple and elegant solutions.
- Positive, proactive, and helpful attitude with an ability to motivate others.
- 2-4 years of experience design work, 4+ preferred
- Responsive website and mobile app design experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process a bonus
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers