Are you a talented HR professional with an aptitude for recruiting? We are looking for a Junior Corporate Recruiter to oversee all aspects of recruiting and new employee on-boarding. Candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in Recruitment.
Heritage Auctions (HA.com), world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for full cycle recruiting and general HR work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- All aspects of recruiting and on-boarding:
- Create and modify job descriptions
- Coordinate and maintain online job postings on multiple job boards
- Review incoming resumes and referrals
- Answer unsolicited inquiries and employee referrals
- Communicate position statuses to department managers and executives
- Screen heavily by phone. Conducting primarily outbound calls
- Administer online and in person pre-employment assessments
- Coordinate and conduct initial onsite and offsite interviews, criminal background and credit history checks, drug and alcohol screens with multiple parties
- Negotiate and extend employment offers
- Update Applicant Tracking System
- Prepare new employee paperwork for payroll
- Research innovative and most effective recruiting methods to attract talent and create company presence (traditional and non-traditional)
- Responsible for on-boarding of new employees
- Consulting with management to identify/scope recruitment needs and develop effective sourcing strategies
- Source, screen, and guide applicants through a successful interviewing and applicant experience
- Proven ability to coordinate and manage projects in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with conflicting priorities with high attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through skills
- Flexible and creative with a positive, high-energy attitude
- Strong recruiting and interviewing skills is needed
- Minimum 2 years’ of recruiting experience in relevant industry environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Working knowledge of employment law, EEO, and other compliance issues
- Experience with ADP’s online tools preferred
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced, team-focused environment with tight turnaround deadlines.