Join the #1 Sports Auction House in the world and start a career in the dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions is the world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and our Sports Department is the industry leader, handling the most valuable and iconic trading cards and memorabilia known. This venue has shown continued growth every year since its inception in 2004 and continues to set world record prices. Join a tight-knit team that produces the finest auctions in sports collectibles and excels at innovating their business to keep their brand at the top of the industry.
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for processing incoming consignments and communicating the status with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Process incoming consignments accurately and efficiently, including:
- Opening packages
- Labeling and verifying contents of packages
- Creating an electronic report for the consignment
- Communicate with clients in all aspects of the consignment
- Research the status of consignments
- Return client material
- Perform department-wide inventories of consignment material
- Assemble client information packets
- Assist with Consignment Directors responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years related experience and/or training
- Experience in a customer service position or industry
- Interest in collectibles a plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and pay great attention to detail
- Individual may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. This position may require overnight travel based on business needs.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers.