Are you an experienced Executive Assistant knowledgeable in legal administrative duties? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
This role will be responsible for performing various executive and legal administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Overseeing multiple projects concurrently and communicating important issues to our Executive members.
- Reviewing and preparing internal and external corporate and legal documents.
- Handling numerous confidential matters both professional and personal with discretion and diplomacy.
- Coordinating travel arrangements.
- Maintaining appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and travel.
- Interacting with high level clients and vendors as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years administrative assistant experience; 2+ years providing administrative support to C-level executives
- Legal experience; preferably in business and/or contract law
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and independent decision making in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to accurately type 70+ wpm.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Extremely adept at interfacing with senior management and customers
- Highly polished with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skill to take on various projects.
- Prior employment experience must demonstrate job stability
High School Diploma.