Do you have shipping experience and a keen attention to detail? Then set your sights on a career in our fast-paced environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for all tasks related to accurately packing and shipping items in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Assess packaging needs adequately for delicate items
- Receive, deliver, and pick-up local and long distance consignments
- Assist loading and unloading items
- Prepare setup and break down for previews and auctions
- Maintain and organize supply and garage
- Other duties may be assigned
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 1 year of shipping experience in an office and packaging environment (not warehouse)
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to repeatedly lift 40 to 70 pounds for approximately 8 hours on a daily basis
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and basic knowledge of computer skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
Valid Driver’s License.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment; hours are 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
; work extended hours nights and weekends due to overnight travel, if necessary.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE