Are you looking for a position where you can utilize your data entry skills? Then set your sights on a career in our fast-paced environment. Heritage Auctions is looking for a Client Data Specialist to perform intensive data entry and maintain client lists. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of data entry experience. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and our auction categories include coins, sports, comics, historical, entertainment and music… and many more.
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for intensive data entry and maintaining client lists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Manage mail list requests
- Add/update clients, create reports, process manual change requests, ISI requests, consolidations, and shop emails
- Manage list entries
- Update manual lists, bidder/show cards, and verify sales tax information from bidder cards
- Manage surveys
- Receive and sort, copy and deliver within 24 hours, verify client information, manage survey entries via web, manage survey winner letters and prizes, and responsible for appropriate storage
- Add new clients and updates, verify client information for Magazine Project
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must have a high school diploma
- Minimum 2+ years of data entry experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with and a high willingness to learn
Bilingual in English and Spanish, preferred.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE