Heritage Auctions is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to support developing and implementing of cybersecurity solutions. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more! We seek ambitious candidates who will bring their strong work ethic and skills to this position.
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- SUMMARY: This position works closely with the executive team under the Vice President of IT. This role will be providing support of strategic initiatives relating to Cyber Security, including detecting and responding to network intrusions, vulnerability remediation, and employee user education.
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Security compliance & vulnerability scanning/remediation across multiple platforms and networks
- Host intrusion protection supervision
- Denial of Service Monitoring
- Evaluate existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations
- Monitor system activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
- Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Travel as required to support regional offices, staff, and opportunities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Spam Filtering
- External Network Monitoring
- Network Documentation
- Help Desk Escalations
- On Call Rotation
- Project Plans / Proposals
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP and CISM, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years (5+) as a Security Engineer, a must.
- Cisco 5520 Series Firewall
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller
- Cisco Anyconnect VPN Client
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, and NX-OS based Switches and Routers
- Cisco 3500, 3700, 3800, and 9100 Series Wireless Access Points
- Palo Alto PA Series Firewalls
- Sophos Endpoint Protection and Sophos SafeGuard
- Crowdstrike Falcon
- RSA SecurID 2FA
- Windows Server 2008*, 2016, 2019
- Windows 7 and 10 desktops
- MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), and 10.15 (Catalina)
- VMware ESXi 6.7
- Graylog for syslog management
- Varonis DatAdvantage
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to follow set standards
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal