Are you a talented Operations/Maintenance Associate with keen attention to detail? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for general building repair and maintenance as well as preparation of in-transit valuable items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Provide general building operations support
- Drive local and long distance transportation of high-value items
- Provide security escort for construction contractors
- Maintains light general building repair and maintenance duties
- Help maintain remote warehouses
- Redesign departments, including moving furniture and other items
- This position reports to the Building Operations/Maintenance Supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Must have problem–solving abilities, have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, high ability to follow written and oral instruction, great attention to detail, and have a positive attitude with a high willingness to learn.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s license.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repeatedly on a daily basis. Individual must be able to travel up to 20%. Available to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work in a high-pressured, fast-paced, and team-focused environment.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE