Are you an expert in vintage and modern timepieces? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our prestigious environment!
Heritage Auctions headquartered in Dallas Texas with offices in, New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong and other cities, is the 3rd
largest auction house in the world with 40 different Auction categories including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine and many more.
We are seeking ambitious candidates who will bring their business ethics, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and deep knowledge of vintage and luxury timepieces to represent Heritage in our Beverly Hills, Chicago, San Francisco, New York, or Dallas office.
Responsible for obtaining consignments of fine timepieces including antique pocket watches, vintage wristwatches and high end modern watches
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Source quality consignments form private collectors, trade dealers and retailers
- Supervise the vetting of condition and authenticate properties consigned
- Create and proof read catalog descriptions and marketing materials
- Market specific consignments to valued clients
- Negotiate client terms
- Review settlements and wires
- Attend trade shows and conventions to obtain consignments and to develop strategic partnerships with clients
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience as a watch dealer and/or in a major auction house working environment with focus in watches and fine timepieces
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Public speaking talents are a plus!
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE