We are hiring a talented UI Design professional to join our Digital Commerce team, responsible for client-facing web pages and mobile applications. Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong, and other cities, is the 3rd largest auction house in the world with 40 different Auction categories including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine and many more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with the UX Design, Web Developer, Web Producer, and Graphic Art teams to produce well-integrated and easy-to-use interfaces for our website and mobile application software.
- Create overall concepts for the user experience that are intuitive and easy for clients to use.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to optimize conversions.
- Responsible for the aesthetics of websites and mobile applications.
- Create storyboards and mockups to convey project plans to clients and management
- Account for and track the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design
- Create surveys and conduct testing in coordination with the UX design team to optimize the client interactions.
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating involvement at all phases of product lifecycles
- Knowledge of design best practices and trends.
- Ability to break complex problems into simple and elegant solutions
- Positive, proactive, and helpful attitude with an ability to motivate others
- 4 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE