Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories, including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Reasons you’ll love working at Heritage Auctions:
- Health and safety: Our employees’ well-being remains a top priority during Covid. We continue to consult with medical and health experts and take multiple precautions in our buildings to keep the team healthy.
- Earnings: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Heritage Auctions.
- Flexibility: Opportunity to work your scheduled hours between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Allowing for an earlier or later arrival time that works best for you.
- Career development: Many of our Shipping employees become leaders in operations and other areas.
- Benefits: We offer health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k savings plans and more!
Responsible for general building repair and maintenance and preparation of in-transit valuable items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Provide general building operations support
- Maintains light general building repair and maintenance duties
- Redesign departments, including moving furniture and other items
- Help maintain remote warehouses
- Drive local and long-distance transportation of high-value items
- Provide security escort for construction contractors
- This position reports to the Building Operations/Maintenance Supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have problem–solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- High ability to follow written and oral instruction
- Great attention to detail
Valid Driver’s license.
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE