Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 30 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for the presentation of consignment items which includes sorting, heavy lifting, cleaning, and labeling. This position will help unpack, tag, and enter property information into database and assist with client pickups after auctions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter item information into computer system accurately
- Ensure all items are imaged in a timely manner
- Prepare (sort, clean, and label) items for auction
- Must be comfortable with day to day heavy lifting of comics.
- Prepare orders for shipping in compliance with established procedures
- Ship orders immediately after auctions.
- Process and forward items remaining onsite until payments are received
Inform supervisors of any discrepancies or issues
Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of related experience, preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Individual must be comfortable lifting up to 50 pounds.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions