Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
$16-22/hr. Based on experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaises with Heritage employees in our international offices on status and progress of consignments that are sourced through them
- Manages and keeps track of material that is sent to the United States from our international offices on Temporary Import
- Processes incoming consignments accurately and efficiently, including
- Opening packages.
- Labeling and verifying contents of packages
- Creating an electronic report for the consignment
- Communicates with clients in all aspects of the consignment
- Researches the status of consignments
- Returns client material
- Oversees grading and auction submissions
- Performs department-wide inventories of consignment material
- Assists with Consignment Directors and Operations Assistant responsibilities.
- Help to manage house inventory
- Work on longer-term projects to improve department efficiencies
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE