Do you have shipping experience and keen attention to detail? Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including
Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Seeking Part-Time Shipping Associates for early evenings and Saturdays.
Immediate openings are available now. Start in as little as 7 days. No previous shipping experience is required; we value a strong work ethic!
Reasons you’ll love working at Heritage Auctions:
- Health and safety: Our employees’ well-being remains a top priority during covid. We consult with medical and health experts and take multiple precautions in our buildings to keep the team healthy.
- Environment: Our Shipping Associates work in an air-conditioned/heated environment. Not your typical warehouse!
- Earnings: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Heritage Auctions.
- Career development: Many of our Shipping employees become leaders in operations and other areas.
- Benefits: We offer health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k savings plans, and more!
Responsible for all tasks related to accurately packing and shipping items in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Assess packaging needs for fragile and delicate items
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Verify inventory/content before packing
- Receive and unpack material and supplies
- Assist in loading and unloading items
- Other duties may be assigned
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS:
- High school diploma required
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to repeatedly lift 40 to 70 pounds for approximately 8-10 hours daily
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and basic knowledge of computer skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented
Valid Driver’s License.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE