Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. For the past 47 years, Heritage Auctions has been the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories, including Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Paid time off
- 401k savings plans
- Daily Pay: Access your pay when you need it!
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for handling and documenting incoming client calls, processing payments, resolving client concerns and placing client catalog orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Manage all phone calls and payments in an accurate, timely, and courteous manner
- Meticulously document all phone calls and emails into the client database system
- Provide follow-up as necessary to ensure inquiries and concerns are resolved in a timely manner
- Process payments, including documentation of all payment information into our client database system with great attention to detail
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers, building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Maintaining Heritage’s excellent customer satisfaction standards by providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right systems and tools
- Manage client catalog orders and incoming auction bids
- Work extended hours and weekends at least twice a month (required)
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school diploma required
- Must have 2+ years of experience in customer service
- Must have 2+ years of experience with email and chat communications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Must have critical thinking skills, good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask with great time management and organizational skills
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional client service skills
Multilingual is a plus.
- Individuals must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Training will last approximately 6 weeks. The temporary schedule will be set from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and will shift to 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM once training has been completed. CSRs will be required to work from 8 AM – 6 PM on Mondays following Signature auctions twice a month.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE