From programmers to Fine Art and Collectibles experience, we are looking for our next generation of leaders. If you have a passion for programming, the auction business or one of our categories. Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, fine and decorative arts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for programming, e-commerce, collectibles, or extensive knowledge in one of our venues, and a career interest in the auction business.
We are seeking for Interns with a strong passion for the following categories:
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- US, Ancient or World Coins
- Sports memorabilia
- Comics/Art and Animation Art
- Fine Jewelry
- Pop Culture
- Information Technology
To apply please follow these simple steps:
- Self-motivated, intelligent, and a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction.
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment.
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner.
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal.
- Please send your current resume to Intern@HA.com
- Please submit a cover letter, short essay, or some additional information as to why you have an interest in working for Heritage Auctions.
- You can even send us a video application on why you would be the perfect Heritage Auctions Intern (please keep the video under 5 minutes). Please send your YouTube video link to GabbyO@HA.com.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers