We are looking for a talented individual to assist with support within the Trusts & Estates and Institutional Development Departments at Heritage Auctions. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is #1 in the collectibles auction field and one of the most popular sites on the Internet (source: Compete.com). Auction categories include coins
, modern & contemporary art
, illustration art
, decorative arts
, entertainment and music
… and many more
Based in Dallas, Heritage Auctions is a well-established auction house with over 40 years in business. We have regional offices currently in New York, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Chicago, and Hong Kong. We seek ambitious candidates who will bring their strong work ethic and skills to this position.
The position works closely with the Directors of Trusts & Estates, Appraisal and Museum Services, and Business Development in providing administrative and tactical support to strategic growth initiatives, creating outreach campaigns, and building relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Assist in the creation of outreach campaigns to existing and newly added estate and divorce attorneys, financial planners, wealth managers and CPAs in Dallas and nationally.
- Participate in expansion of client database including researching new and existing clients, advisors, appraisers, and organizations, and maintaining accurate records in database
- Call/email existing T&E contacts for re-introduction to Heritage appraisal and auctions services. Update address/firm changes in our internal systems.
- Develop our contact list and relationships with attorneys in selected regions.
- Assist our T&E representatives with estate inquiry assessments/evaluations where required. Work with the rest of the T&E team in building relationships and pursuing business (includes some trade shows and presentations)
- Assist Director of Museum Services and Formal Appraisals in outreach or support projects
- Work closely with Marketing for mailings and proposals
- Assist with the planning of networking events in our showroom(s) or at outside venues.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in administrative services or a client services background
Must be highly proficient in basic Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel, have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, high ability to multitask, pay great attention to detail, and have a positive attitude with exceptional client service skills. Discreet and professional demeanor required. Public speaking talents are a plus!
Individual must be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
We are a non-smoking company and also require that all applicants submit to a drug screen and background check.
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to follow set standards
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers