Are you a motivated leader with a general knowledge of U.S. history and U.S coinage? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our prestigious environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 40 years of longevity is expanding and hiring in our Dallas office to meet growing business needs. We are seeking ambitious candidates who will bring their excellent reputation, business ethics, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and knowledge to represent Heritage in the best light.
Responsible for building and maintaining relationships and providing specialist opinion for authenticating on all aspects of vetting of conditions and properties consigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Build and maintain client list to acquire consignments
- Participate in expansion of client database
- Travel to coin shows/auctions where you will assist at previews and actively participate in auctions
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience as a commercial dealer environment with focus in U.S. coins
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
- Public speaking talents are a plus!
Individual must have strong verbal and writing skills. Individual may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE