Are you a knowledgeable, detail-oriented Desktop Support Technician with an aptitude for impeccable customer service? We are looking for individuals with at least 2 years of enterprise experience in Desktop Support. Candidates should have proficiency with, Windows 7, HP laptops and desktops, Mac OS X, Citrix, Cisco VPN Client, iOS and Android devices.
Are you a knowledgeable, detail-oriented Desktop Support Technician with an aptitude for impeccable customer service? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com
) is the third largest and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world. Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
Responsible for providing daily desktop support to all network users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide Desk-side support of end user issues, such as:
- New user and equipment deployment
- Internal application troubleshooting
- Ticket management
- Proactive documentation of technical procedures
- Maintain printer fleet needs
- Ensure a timely response to ticketing needs
- Ensure proper notes and documentation of all assigned tasks
- Cross train with other technicians. Must be able to work in a team-player environment.
- Must be able to work significant overtime while travelling up to 20% of time
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School degree required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred
- 2+ years of Enterprise Desktop Support experience
- A+ and Network+ preferred
- Proficiency in Windows 7, Windows 10, HP laptops and desktops, Mac OS X, Citrix Client, Cisco VPN Client
- Experience with A/V systems, mixers, etc.
- Experience with desktop imaging practices
- Experience with Dell KACE desired, but not required
Individual must be able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment. Candidate must also have reliable transportation due to user groups being located at multiple facilities in the Dallas area and the necessity to travel to those locations. This role is on-call one week per month and required to travel one week out of every 6-8 weeks. To meet business needs, some evenings may be required.
This position may also provide occasional Executive support offsite. Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE