Are you a motivated individual with an interest in world history and numismatics? Then set your sights on a career in our unique environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) is the #1 Collectibles Auctioneer in the world with multiple auction categories including luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more!
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 40 years of longevity, is seeking a motivated individual with an interest in world history and numismatics to join our award-winning headquarters staff in Dallas. If you love World Coins and have exceptional writing skills, we have an opening as a full-time cataloger. You can work with the most successful team of numismatists in the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Catalogs, evaluates, and attributes World Coins.
- Assists with catalog production.
- Additional knowledge of world paper money and/or ancient coins is a plus but not required.
- Commercial or numismatic experience a plus.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: listening, writing, and verbal
If you are interested in joining the Heritage family, please visit our career center at http://HA.com/Careers