Are you a detail oriented Print Press Assistant? Then set your sights on a high-profile career in our highly dynamic and exciting environment. Heritage Auctions (HA.com) world’s largest collectibles auctioneer and one of the fastest growing auction houses in the world with sales in fine & decorative arts, jewelry, luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, entertainment, music, and more!
Candidates please note: Heritage Auctions will be moving their headquarters from 3500 Maple Ave. Dallas, near DFW airport by summer 2020.
Responsible for assisting with production of auction and company-related print collateral.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Assists with printing catalogs, mailings, postcards, and other company-related materials.
- Assists with catalog binding tasks which include perfect binding, stitching, and trimming.
- Assists with fulfillment of orders which include sorting, packaging, sealing, and shipping preparation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1+ year experience with a Xerox COLOR 1000 Press, preferred
- Minimum 1+ year experience with mail/ postage machine, preferred;
- Minimum 1+ year experience in a print production environment, preferred; and/ or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be proficient in basic computer and math skills, have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, have a strong attention to detail, high willingness to learn, be a self starter, and work well with others with a positive attitude.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, & REGISTRATIONS:
Must have a valid Driver’s license.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to withstand long periods of sitting, standing, looking at a computer monitor, and phone handling for approximately 8-12 hours on a daily basis. Individual must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 to 75 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work in a fast-paced team focused environment; must be available to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed. This department is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE