Are you a talented Operations/Maintenance Associate with keen attention to detail? Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the 3rd largest auction house in the world with 40 different Auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Responsible for general building repair and maintenance as well as preparation of in-transit valuable items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Provide general building operations support
- Maintains light general building repair and maintenance duties
- Redesign departments, including moving furniture and other items
- Help maintain remote warehouses
- Drive local and long distance transportation of high-value items
- Provide security escort for construction contractors
- This position reports to the Building Operations/Maintenance Supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Must have problem–solving abilities, have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, high ability to follow written and oral instruction, great attention to detail, and have a positive attitude with a high willingness to learn.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s license.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS:
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repeatedly on a daily basis. Individual must be able to travel up to 20%. Available to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individual must be able to work in a high-pressured, fast-paced, and team-focused environment.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE