Are you a motivated salesperson with a good knowledge of U.S. coinage? Set your sights on an exciting career! Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is the largest coin dealer in the world and is seeking a dedicated salesperson for our Vintage and Modern U.S. coin sales team.
Heritage Coin Wholesale is expanding and hiring in our Dallas office to meet growing business needs. We seek ambitious candidates who will bring their excellent reputation, business sense, strong work ethic, organizational skills, and knowledge to represent Heritage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Build and maintain a client list
- Travel to coin shows
- Organize and sell coin inventory
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in selling U.S. Coins a plus
- Requires good general knowledge of Numismatics, sales, negotiation, and trading
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE