Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with more than 45 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for general building repair and maintenance as well as preparation of in-transit valuable items.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide general building operations support
- Maintains light general building repair and maintenance duties
- Redesign departments, including moving furniture and other items
- Help maintain remote warehouses
- Drive local and long-distance transportation of high-value items
- Provide security escort for construction contractors
- This position reports to the Building Operations/Maintenance Supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Driver’s license.
- Must have problem–solving abilities, have excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, high ability to follow written and oral instruction, great attention to detail, and have a positive attitude with a high willingness to learn.
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds repeatedly on a daily basis.
- Must be able to travel up to 20%.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.