Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with more than 45 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
Responsible for processing incoming consignments and communicating the status with customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Process incoming consignments accurately and efficiently, including:
- Opening packages
- Labeling and verifying contents of packages
- Creating an electronic report for the consignment
- Communicate with clients in all aspects of the consignment
- Research the status of consignments
- Return client material
- Perform department-wide inventories of consignment material
- Assemble client information packets
- Assist with Consignment Directors' responsibilities
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience and/or training
- Experience in a customer service position or industry
- Interest in collectibles is a plus!
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to type 50-60 words per minute
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and pay great attention to detail
- The individual may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- This position may require overnight travel based on business needs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE