Are you a motivated salesperson with a good knowledge of U.S. coinage?
Set your sights on a career at Heritage Auctions, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in New York, Chicago, Beverly Hills, London, Hong Kong, and other cities. Heritage Auctions is the largest auction house founded in the U.S. and serves more than 40 different auction categories including, Coins, Sports, Comics, Historical, Jewelry, Fine & Decorative Art, Wine, and many more.
Heritage Auctions, a well-established auction house with over 30 years of longevity, is expanding our Dallas office to meet our business needs.
South of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, NW corner of W. Airport Freeway (Hwy. 183) and Valley View Lane
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Build and maintain a client list
- Travel to coin shows
- Organize and sell coin inventory
- Other duties may be assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of experience in selling U.S. Coins a plus
- Requires good general knowledge of Numismatics, sales, negotiation, and trading
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong verbal and writing skills
- Ability to multitask and pay great attention to detail
- Must have a positive attitude with exceptional customer service skills
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers, and persons with disabilities. EOE
- Individuals must be able to work in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions